Below is a diagram of how the team is organized. Click on a team subject to scroll down to that subject and more information.
- Drive team is most involved with the robot, including driving, knowing all the rules, and building.
- Models the robot in AutoCAD software before it is built.
- Also part of the Design team to design what the robot will look like and what it can and can’t do.
- In charge of designing and building the mechanism that controls game pieces.
- LabVIEW is the primary programming software that programs all the robots functions and communication.
- Arduino is the program that is used to put all lighting on the robot, mainly used for signaling what mode the robot might be in.
- Flocking is a fundraising activity where a “flock” of plastic flamingos are placed in someone’s yard to “roost” for 48 hours. For a donation of $10, they can be removed in 24 hours, or for a donation of $20, they can be sent to a person of your choice.
- Part of the marketing team can go out to potential sponsors and present our team’s benefits and robots, community outreach, and ideas and outreach projected for the year.
- Community work involves things such as waiting tables at restaurants or bagging groceries to raise money for our team and support the community.